GIANT BIKE COMPUTER - BIKE COMPUTER
Giant bike computer - Kinetic bike trainer - Spiritus mountain bike.
Giant Bike Computer
- a machine for performing calculations automatically
- An electronic device for storing and processing data, typically in binary form, according to instructions given to it in a variable program
- calculator: an expert at calculation (or at operating calculating machines)
- A person who makes calculations, esp. with a calculating machine
- (computing) computer science: the branch of engineering science that studies (with the aid of computers) computable processes and structures
- An imaginary or mythical being of human form but superhuman size
- elephantine: of great mass; huge and bulky; "a jumbo jet"; "jumbo shrimp"
- An abnormally tall or large person, animal, or plant
- any creature of exceptional size
- colossus: a person of exceptional importance and reputation
- (in Greek mythology) Any of the beings of this kind who rebelled unsuccessfully against the gods of Olympus
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- bicycle: ride a bicycle
2006 Giant Yukon Mountain Bike 02
Non-stock adders are the RaceFace Deaux flat bars and the Profile Design barends and grips. I also added the Surfas RX saddle.
I'm an old road rider and I used to ride with Time Clipless Pedals. So I also added Shimano SPD 520 pedals and got the shoes. These pedals are economical and they work great. You can adjust the tension for more or less foot movement. Couldn't do that with the old Time pedals. Plus, you couldn't walk too well with the Times like you can with the Shimano SPD's. I have to be able to walk...I dismount alot to take pics!
This is a 1993 Giant Cadex CFR-2 (carbon fiber.) Due to my age, I don’t race anymore and really like the entire setup of the CFR-2. Rather than sell it, it’s presently being converted from a racing to touring format.
In July of 2010, cables, computers, and bearings were replaced and cleaned. As this is a project bike, I hope to have everything completed for break in three months.
bicycle handlebar extenders
3 wheel electric bicycles
bicycle tires wheels
dirt bike chain
imported dirt bikes
gt bullet mountain bike
chopper bicycle forum
bicycle on water
road bike decals
mtb bike forks